Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Have I said.... I love to travel.  I love nature and the wilderness.  The beach. The city. Unique and unusual places and things.  I want to see the world.

I've lived in seven states, been through more than I can count on my fingers and toes.  I've been abroad to Europe and even lived for a year and half in Okinawa.

Follow me....back in time to the places I have visited that I am able to share with you.

Follow me...in to the future...as I discover more of the world as it is today, tomorrow and for as long as I can travel.

Please be patient.  All I need to do now...to move forward...is find that perfect tall, dark, handsome, rich person that will support my rambling habits!!!

Ah heck, who really needs that.  All I really need is the pot of gold.  Let's start the search for the richness the world has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment